C/Linux Software Engineer (Linux, Python)Office / Vilnius
About the project
Our customer is the largest company, the leader in the production of microprocessors, chipsets and other electronic devices. Project is related to the enhancing/improving software simulation models of various platforms – from ordinary ethernet adapters to the latest devices that are just being developed in hardware. You will have to work at the intersection of hardware (simulation) and software, starting with the BIOS and ending with the OS kernel, usually Linux, sometimes Windows, and their drivers.
- C, Assembler as well as Python;
- Unix (Linux) kernel internal and standard libraries;
- Unix (Linux) tools such as GCC, binutils, shell utilities, shell scripting, Makefile, etc;
- Strong understanding of one or more CPU architectures (x86, PowerPC, ARM, etc);
- Strong understanding of PC architecture (South/North Bridge, PIC, PCI, ISA, etc);
- Understanding of software development life cycle;
- Spoken English.
What should you expect
- Develop models of various devices for a specific platform simulator. Models are developed in a language derived from and very similar to C;
- Developed model should be very close to a real model, i.e. provide the same registry set and behave in the same way;
- After the model is developed, standard Linux driver should successfully detect and work with the device as it is a real physical device.
What we offer
The whole package of bonuses from Auriga. Click section «Working environment»
Gross salary from 3000 Euro
Apply for job opening
We offer comfortable work environment
Our source code
- Over 120 clients worldwide
- Top 1000 Best B2B Service Companies in the World
- Global Outsourcing 100® ranking
- Our company has been included in the Global Outsourcing 100® rating every year since 2008
- We operate all over the world: in our offices in Lithuania and the United States; remotely - throughout Europe and from Canada. We are united not only by joint projects, but also by a lot of informal events
It applies to employees of the company and not only.
- You can recommend a candidate who meets the requirements of the job opening
Unfortunately, if we have already contacted this person within 3 months or his CV is in the public domain, for example, on the hh.ru website, as well as in our database, we will not be able to pay you the bonus
- Your recommendation is valid for 1 year - that is the opportunity to get the bonus reserved for you for as long as 12 months
- The bonus is paid after the recommended candidates successfully pass the probation period.
There is no referral bonus if the referee leaves the company or resigns before the end of the probation period.
they may know the specialists we are looking for! Recruiters are waiting for your CV🔥, contacts below.
Or send your CV via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome remote work, which means it is not necessary to go to our office to get to know each other.
Feel free to contact the HR you like best.